About this product
Camphor Tablet, Kapoor Tablet, Kapur, Desi Kapur, Capoor, and Karpur are all names for the same thing.
- The pungent smell of camphor pills is thought to clean the air and eliminate bad vibes.
- Camphor pills treat coughs, colds, and skin inflammations in traditional medicine.
- Camphor is often used to make perfumes, clean rooms, and keep moths away.
- In Hinduism, pooja and havan events would not be the same without camphor tablets.
- People think burning camphor tablets creates a holy environment and brings spiritual purity.
- Camphor has healing qualities that can help heal illnesses when it is inhaled or put on the skin.
- The word for camphor in Sanskrit is “Kapoor,” which means “that which gets rid of all bad smells.”
- Camphor has been used for hundreds of years. Vedic sages used it in practises because it made them feel calm.
- Camphor kills germs and fungi, reduces inflammation, and prevents infections.
What is Camphor Tablet?
Camphor pills are made from the roots of camphor trees. They are white and crystalline and have a strong smell. People from many countries use these tablets for their scent, healing, and medicinal properties. Camphor pills have been used in traditional medicine to treat coughs, colds, and skin inflammations, among other things.
Because of their strong smell, camphor pills are often used in perfumes, room fresheners, and moth repellents. Camphor tablets are also used in some religions to clean the air during rituals.
Significance of Pure Camphor Tablets in Pooja
In Hinduism, puja and havan rituals would not be the same without camphor tablets. During these ceremonies, burning Karpoor is thought to clean the air, scare away evil spirits, and make the place feel holy. Camphor also has healing qualities that can help heal injuries and illnesses when inhaled or put on the skin.
Camphor is called “karpoor” in Sanskrit, which means “that which destroys all bad smells.” This reminds us of the spiritual purity that camphor brings to any puja or havan service. Camphor has been used for hundreds of years. Vedic sages used it to calm people down during religious ceremonies and rites. It is thought to have antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties, which make it very useful in spiritual rituals.
Buy Camphor Tablets for Puja Online at the Best Price in India
You’ll get the best price when you buy Karpuram for your puja needs at Pujasthan.com. We have many high-quality camphor tablets that can be used in any religious rite. You’ll get fast, reliable shipping right to your door when you order now.
Tip: Devotees often buy Bhimseni Camphor with this item.