About this item
Also known as Akshat Rice, Coloured Rice, or Akshata.
- During Hindu Pujas, Akshat for Pooja is a symbol of never ending abundance.
- Used in ancient Hindu ceremonies to stand for cleanliness and fertility.
- When you pour Pooja Rice over an image of a god, it means that your prayers are being answered.
- It is often used in havan, weddings and other religious events as a sign of good luck.
- Akshat brings good energy and is used in solid rituals to clean energy.
What is Akshat Rice for Pooja?
Akshat for Pooja is auspicious Rice used in Hindu religious events, especially Pooja. It is thought to be pure and lucky, so it is given to the gods as a gift. Holy grain is made of whole grains of Rice, and turmeric powder is often added to make it more pure. It is also sprinkled as a gift during ceremonies and represents wealth and fertility.
Sacred Rice is generally offered with flowers, fruits, and sweets on a plate or thali. For the Pooja, choosing good Akshata Rice is essential; extra care should be taken to ensure it has no bugs or dirt on it. Overall, Hindus think that eating Puja Chawal will bring peace and prosperity into their lives.
Tradition says that Puja Chawal is lucky because it represents cleanliness and fertility. During Pujas, a handful of Puja Chawal is given to the gods while mantras or Vedic songs are chanted. Pouring this holy grain over statues of gods is a sign that a higher power is answering prayers. It also reminds people to put all their faith and trust in God.
Buy Worship Puja Items and Accessories Online
At Pujasthan, you can buy a wide range of daily puja needs online. Our collection has everything you need for your spiritual practises, from statues to incense. Thanks to fast and reliable delivery choices, finding the right items to improve your spirituality has always been challenging.
Tip: Devotees often buy Patasha with this item.