This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions about electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. A computer system generates this electronic record and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of the Website www.pujasthan.com and its services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions applicable to pujasthan.com. If you transact on pujasthan.com, you shall be subject to the policies that apply to the Website for such transactions. Using the Website, you shall be contracting with Lalji Nanji Patel Puja Samagri Store, Patli Pada, G. Road, Thane (W) – Maharashtra, 400607, and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
For these terms and conditions, wherever the context so requires, ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as a Registered User using the computer systems of the pujasthan.com.
When you use any of the services provided by pujasthan.com, including but not limited to (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service. They shall be deemed incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and considered part and parcel of them. pujasthan.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. If you comply with these Terms and Conditions, pujasthan.com grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the site.
Accessing, Browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your Agreement to all the terms and conditions in this Agreement, so please read this Agreement carefully before proceeding.
Use of the pujasthan.com Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc., are not eligible to use the pujasthan.com Website. If you are a minor, i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of pujasthan.com and shall not transact or use the pujasthan.com website. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services. pujasthan.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to pujasthan.com if it is brought to pujasthan.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use pujasthan.com, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password, and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or pujasthan.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not under this Terms and Conditions, pujasthan.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with pujasthan.com and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to pujasthan.com, you agree and understand that you communicate with pujasthan.com through electronic records. You consent to receive communications via electronic records from pujasthan.com periodically and as and when required. pujasthan.com may communicate with you by email or by another mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
If you are no longer interested in receiving email announcements and other marketing information from us or want us to remove any PII (Personally Identifiable Information) we have collected about you, please email your request to pujasthan[@]gmail. com.
Use of Website: www.pujasthan.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that the following binding principles shall strictly govern your use of pujasthan.com:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information: that belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, profane, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Misleading in any way.
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity]; the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to complain about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without their express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or their legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without pujasthan.com’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling “virtual” items related to the Sites. Throughout these Terms and Conditions, pujasthan.com “prior written consent” means a communication coming from pujasthan.com’s Legal department, specifically in response to your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which you seek authorization;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which pujasthan.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the pujasthan.com Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- Refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of pujasthan.com, contains material that is inappropriate for the pujasthan.com Website or any other Website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- Harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish the value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to commission any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Hall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade, or trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or another automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. pujasthan.com reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the pujasthan.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to the pujasthan.com Website or anypujasthan.com’s server, computer, network, or any of the services offered on or through pujasthan.com Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the pujasthan.com website or any network connected to pujasthan.com website nor breach the security or authentication measures on pujasthan.com website or any network connected to pujasthan.com Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user or visitor to the pujasthan.com Website, or any other customer of pujasthan.com, including any pujasthan.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit pujasthan.com Website or any service or Information made available or offered by or through pujasthan.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your information, as provided for by pujasthan.com Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the pujasthan.com website, pujasthan.com s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the pujasthan.com.
- You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to pujasthan.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not use the Website or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of pujasthan.com or others.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information about the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate. You shall not exaggerate or over-emphasize the attributes of such items or services to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of pujasthan.com to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related being displayed on pujasthan.com or related to pujasthan.com. You may not transmit chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk emails to other users via pujasthan.com. It shall violate these Terms and Conditions to use any information obtained from pujasthan.com to harass, abuse, or harm another person or to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person outside the pujasthan.com without pujasthan.com’s prior explicit consent. To protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, pujasthan.com reserves the right to restrict the number of messages or emails a user may send to other users in any 24 hours that pujasthan.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You understand that pujasthan.com has the right to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the pujasthan.com Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with an investigation of alleged illegal activity, solicitation of illegal activity, or response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you at this moment expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- You now represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information. pujasthan.com reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the pujasthan.com website. pujasthan.com shall have the right to remove or edit any Content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or the spirit or letter of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right of pujasthan.com, you remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post on the pujasthan.com website and in your private messages. Please be advised that such content does not necessarily reflect the views of pujasthan.com. In no event shall pujasthan.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from the use of content and/or appearance of content on pujasthan.com.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through pujasthan.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. pujasthan.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred due to any such dealings or the presence of such advertisers on pujasthan.com.
- Others can obtain personal information about you due to your use of pujasthan.com, and the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on pujasthan.com and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Pujasthan.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses. Still, by using the pujasthan.com Website, you acknowledge and agree that pujasthan.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on pujasthan.com. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on pujasthan.com.
- pujasthan.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on the Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content, contained on the pujasthan.com is owned, controlled or licensed by or to pujasthan.com or to the respective owner. It is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the pujasthan.com and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or another medium for publication or distribution or any commercial enterprise, without pujasthan.com’s express prior written consent.
You may use the information on pujasthan.com products and services purposely made available by pujasthan.com for downloading from the site, provided that you:
- Not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents.
- Use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media.
- Make no modifications to any such information.
- Not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Pujasthan.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Pujasthan.com website, which are linked to Affiliates and/or third-party websites using Pujasthan.com APIs or otherwise. In addition, Pujasthan.com may provide links to the third-party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Pujasthan.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and Pujasthan.com does not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Pujasthan.com does not endorse any third-party website(s) or content thereof.
Pujasthan.com welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to the Pujasthan.com website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Pujasthan.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on Pujasthan.com, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Pujasthan.com and the owner of the mark or materials. It would help if you did not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third-party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Pujasthan.com website without Pujasthan.com’s prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on Pujasthan.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the preceding paragraph, Pujasthan.com does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Pujasthan.com will not be liable to you in any way or relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Pujasthan.com website.
Pujasthan.com does not warrant that this Site; Information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through Pujasthan.com website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Pujasthan.com are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Pujasthan.com constitutes or is meant to constitute advice.
Different state laws govern all the products sold on Pujasthan.com, and if Pujasthan.com cannot deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Pujasthan.com will return or give credit for the amount received by Pujasthan.com from the sale of such product that could not be delivered to you.
You must enter a valid phone number and mail Id while placing an order on Pujasthan.com. By registering your phone number and mail Id with us, you consent to be contacted by Pujasthan.com via phone calls and/or SMS notifications/emails in case of any order, shipment, or delivery-related updates. Pujasthan.com may also use your personal information to initiate promotional emails and/or SMS’.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered at Pujasthan.com, Pujasthan.com will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- Or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
- Or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- Or Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against your purchases/services on Pujasthan.com shall be compulsorily in the available currency, which the Union of India accepts. Pujasthan.com.
Without limiting other remedies, Pujasthan.com may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Pujasthan.com website in the event, but not limited to:
- If Pujasthan.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
Pujasthan.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the site fraudulently. Pujasthan.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the site and any other unlawful acts, acts, or omissions that breach these terms and conditions.
This Agreement shall be governed by, interpreted, and construed following the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Thane, Maharashtra, India.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Pujasthan.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by other parties that have licensed their material to us or by us. Material on the Pujasthan.com website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means, whether directly or indirectly. You must not assist any other person in doing so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for this clause.
Manufacturing & Production
Currently, Pujasthan or Pujasthan.com do not manufacture or produce any of the products listed on this Website. Pujasthan.com is solely responsible for re-packaging of loose products., Marketing and distribution of the products available on this Website.
We at Pujasthan.com respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you can write to us at Pujasthan[@]gmail. com.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from Pujasthan.com are made under a shipment contract. This means the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Pujasthan.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Pujasthan.com does not warrant that this site’s product description or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Pujasthan.com is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it unused.
Prices, products and Services may change at the discretion of Pujasthan.com. Product prices are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees.
Returns / Replacement
Please read – https://www.pujasthan.com/shipping-delivery/
Due to continuous improvements in product quality, the actual item/product may occasionally differ from that illustrated or specified.
We make no claims about what an item listed on pujasthan.com can do on a spiritual/medical level. These pieces of content came from Books, folktales, and other places.
Since these are natural products, the real product may look slightly different from the picture. No two natural products have the same texture and pattern.
For medical use, consult a qualified doctor before using an item listed on pujasthan.com.
Not responsible for any omissions, typographical errors of descriptions and/or prices.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Pujasthan.com be liable for any lost profits or special, incidental, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses in connection with this Agreement, even if Pujasthan.com has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.