About this product
- Chandan tilaka has been traditionally used to bring peace to the body and mind.
- Stops evil forces from getting into the body.
- Serves as a sign of spiritual awareness, good luck, purity, power, knowledge, and good fortune.
- It can be put on the forehead or between the eyebrows during puja ceremonies or special events like weddings and festivals.
- Made with cedar and other ingredients thought to be antibacterial and excellent.
- Has been used for hundreds of years as part of Hindu practices to ask gods and goddesses for help.
What is White Gopi Chandan Tilak Stick?
In Indian puja traditions, the white Gopi Chandan tilak stick is essential. It is a sweet, waxy paste made from sandalwood and other ingredients thought to be antiseptic and excellent. Hindu traditions have used the tilak stick for hundreds of years to ask gods and goddesses for help.
When the natural Gopi Chandan tilak is put on, it brings peace to the mind and body and keeps away evil spirits. Traditionally, the tilak is put on the forehead or between the eyebrows during puja rituals or at special events like weddings and festivals. It signifies divine awareness, good luck, purity, power, knowledge, and good fortune.
Buy Gopi Chandan Online at the Best Price in India
You can buy natural white gopi chandan of the best quality online from Pujasthan at a fair price. This gopi chandan tilaka is known for being clean and is perfect for daily pujas. Now is the time to order, and it will be sent to your door anywhere in India.
Tip: Devotees often buy Manohar Kesar Ashtagandha Powder along with this item.