About this product
Also known as Raktachandan, Raksha Chandan, Lal Chandan or Rakta Chandan.
- During Puja ceremonies, a Raktha Chandan doll is given to gods like Shiva and Ganesha.
- People think it has strong spiritual and healing qualities that can clean the mind and body.
- Lal Chandan is often burned with other things, like clarified butter (ghee).
- The red sandalwood can be ground into a paste and put on the foreheads of worshippers as a sign of respect.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, Raktha Chandan is often used because of its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, astringent, and antioxidant qualities.
- It cools the skin and can help with sunburns and bug bites.
- Red sandalwood helps stop your skin from making too much oil, which can lead to acne and plugged pores.
Red Sandalwood Stick Usage in Puja
Red Sandalwood, or Raktha Chandan, is important to many Hindu ceremonies and traditions. Since ancient times, red sandalwood has been used as a gift to the gods during the Pooja Hindu prayer ceremony. Also, people think that Red Sandalwood has strong spiritual and healing properties that can clean the mind and body.
In Hindu ceremonies called Pooja, Raktha Chandan is used in several rituals and celebrations. As a sign of love and loyalty to gods like Shiva or Ganesha, it is often burned with other things like ghee (clarified butter). Also, it can be ground into a paste that is then put on the foreheads of worshippers to clean their thoughts and bodies while they pray.
Buy Pure Red Sandalwood Stick Online at Best Price in India
At Pujasthan, you can get the best Pure Red Sandalwood that India has to offer. We simplify shopping online and offer the best prices for goods from nature. Take advantage of the benefits of using Pure Red Sandalwood Stick, which include calming your mind, protecting you from harmful energies, etc. Order now for safe and on-time shipping!