About this product
Also known as Black Abir, Black Kumkum.
- Kali abeer powder is used in many rituals and ceremonies to ask the gods and goddesses for their blessings, a sign of success.
- People think putting Kali Abir on the forehead will protect them from bad luck and evil eyes.
- It is also given to gods as a thank you and a sign of respect.
- People think that Kali Abir will bring them luck and success in life.
- It can be used as a charm to protect someone from bad luck or harm.
- The powder is often mixed with water or oil to make an auspicious paste on the face or given to the gods and goddesses.
What is Bukka Powder?
Indian culture has thought for hundreds of years that putting a kali abir tilak mark on your forehead can protect you from bad energy and evil eyes. This belief comes from old Vedic texts that say the tilak is a solid spiritual symbol that keeps away bad things or people. Traditionally, people use the kali abir tilak to honour and call on divine energies within themselves and to clean their auras of hostile forces from the outside world.
Buy Black Abir Powder for Puja Online at the Best Price in India
At Pujasthan.com, you can find the best deal on black abir powder for Puja. You can buy it online in India from the comfort of your home and take advantage of great deals. Order quickly and the goods will be delivered to your door.
Tip: Devotees often buy Red Kumkum Powder with this item.