About this item
Kala Dhaaga is also known as Evil Eye Protection Thread, Black Thread Nazar Dhaga, Nazar Battu, or Nazar Dhaga.
- That was an excellent defense against the Nazar.
- Made from high-quality fabrics.
- Easy to wear and not too heavy
- Changing the size to fit any wrist, hand, ankle, or neck is easy.
- Perfect for an anklet.
- Can be bought for meager prices
- Look Beautiful and stylish when worn with a bracelet
- Helps you feel stronger and more confident.
- Both silk and cotton threads are perfect for pooja and protect against the Nazar.
What is Kala Dhaga for Nazar (Nazar Battu)?
The Nazar is a curse believed to be cast by a malicious glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware. The evil eye is thought to cause bad luck or physical harm. Many cultures believe that protection against Nazar can be achieved using black thread.
Black color thread is thought to protect a person from negative energy, including the effects of Nazar. The origins of this protective practice are rooted in ancient traditions and beliefs across many cultures and countries worldwide. There are many variations on how it has been used traditionally for protection against a Nazar, such as wrapping it around your wrist or wearing it as jewelry. People may also hang black threads near their homes or businesses as an extra layer of defense against any bad luck brought on by an evil eye glance.
This Nazar Thread can be used to wear Lockets, Tabeez. Females use it to wear on the ankle.
Buy Kala Dhaga Online for Pooja at The Best Price in India
Pujasthan is a renowned online store for buying black thread for spiritual purposes in India. It offers the best price, quality, and convenience when purchasing black thread to save from the evil eye or perform any other spiritual activity.